Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Mailbox - November 2011

 IMM is a weekly (I do it monthly) meme hosted by The Story Siren where bloggers share the books they've gotten. Last month I bought:


 Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Condie



Sweethearts by Sara Zarr

Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi

The Pledge (The Pledge #1) by Kimberly Derting

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak


Just FYI, I'm continuing my blogging hiatus for now as I'm still not close to being caught up with school, etc. I plan to return to blogging in time to do a series of yearly wrap-up posts at the end of the month about the books I've read this year and goals for 2012. 

Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. You got some AWESOME books!!! I want to read ALL of them!!

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Shatter Me is wonderful! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Crossed, Shatter Me and The Pledge! I LOVE these books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a freakin awesome IMM! I love Shatter Me! I loved Crossed as well. And I cant wait to get a copy of The Pledge! Enjoy them all!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! So many good books!! Shatter Me! Pledge! Book Thief!!

    Hope that you enjoy them all!!

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete