Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tumblr!!!

Over the weekend I made a Tumblr account! I've wanted to make one for a while and I love it sooo much. I think it's such a great way to collect and share the things you love and find beauty in. It's also insanely addictive. You can check out my Tumblr/ follow me HERE. My posts pretty much fall into the categories of Taylor Swift, cool photos, Nerdfighter stuff, quotes, etc. from favorite books/movies, some Glee and The Big Bang Theory stuff and some lyrics. If you have a Tumblr let me know and I'll check it out! :D

- Nicole

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH..... I love The Big Bang Theory too!!!! I don't know too many people that rave about it. I'm so glad I'm not the only one. :) I'm not on Tumblr but I have been contemplating it.... I just don't know????
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally make a Tumblr! It's quite addicting though... Yes, TBBT forever! I don't know a lot of hard core fans except my family.

    ReplyDelete