Friday, October 7, 2011

The Weekly Post (October 2-8, 2011)

Best Book: Was definitely Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. This was one of my most anticipated books of the year and BOY WAS IT AMAZING OH MY GOD. I could rant in all caps for ten pages about my depth-less love for Stephanie Perkins' books, but I won't. Please just read them. Seriously.

Anticipated Book: Is Fever by Lauren DeStefano, the sequel to the first book in her Chemical Garden Trilogy, Wither. The cover is gorgeous and I can't wait to see where she takes the story in the next installment.

On Writing: I've been busy! I've been working on poems and short pieces for creative writing class (check out some of those on my Figment account HERE) and my WIP is at nearly 28,000 words. This weekend I plan on revising some pieces, writing a few others, and hopefully get some more done on the WIP too...

Favorite Blog Post: Holly Black announced the sale of another novel! It looks sooo cool. Read her post about it HERE.

Song of the Week: Check out this awesome cover of an amazing song.

No comments:

Post a Comment