Thursday, July 14, 2011

The First Post!

I made a new blog! If you didn't know, I used to have a Lifejournal, which I linked to over on the left, but I rarely used it, so in order to (hopefully) make me take up blogging more seriously, I gave it an overhaul :D 

Take a look around (I'm sure I'll be tinkering and adding more stuff over the next few days and beyond), if you have any comments or suggestions please leave them as a comment on this post! I totally wasn't planning on doing this today, I promise . . . I should be working on my WIP right now, but such is life. 

As well as 'normal' posts, I've decided to do a weekly post in which I talk about what I've been reading, writing, thinking, etc. that week as a way to discuss books and what's happening around the interwebs. I think I'll try to do one of those every Friday (so it will be up tomorrow) as well as post one or two other days a week as well, and then my monthly In My Mailbox post that I try to do on the last day of the month and list all the books I bought that month and talk about them.  So, I think that's it.

Let me know what you think! 


- Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment