Friday, July 22, 2011

The Weekly Post (July 17-23, 2011)

Best Book: Confession, I didn't actually read any new books this week. I know, horrible, and very unlike me . . . but I did reread several books for inspiration for my new WIP and the book I love the most that I reread was Where She Went by Gayle Forman (the sequel to If I Stay).


Anticipated Book: A book I can't wait to be released is Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard, which looks like a really cool travel/adventure/romance-y book. It comes out March 13th, 2012. And the author announced on her blog that the book will feature drawings and sketches too, which look really awesome! Check out that post HERE.

On Writing: Last week in on writing I talked about the rewrite of the beginning of my dystopian WIP . . . but I'm actually not working on that anymore. Last Saturday night I had a sudden stroke of inspiration for a contemp idea I've been harboring for months and I started writing that. I'm 6,500 words into that project right now and REALLY HOPING I'll stick with this one :D Though I definitely plan on going back to the dystopian later.

Favorite Blog Post: Was THIS one about Harry Potter and the different types of love from Beth Revis. I still love Snape, but it was a true and very thought-provoking post.

Song of the Week


- Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment