Monday, August 8, 2011

Quotes From my Favorite TV Show: THE BIG BANG THEORY

I don't watch much TV at all. I prefer to watch vloggers on YouTube and read books. The only shows I watch are Glee (always on DVR so I can fast-forward through commercials), Survivor (because my mom loves it and it's a tradition), and The Big Bang Theory. But I only watch TBBT once the season has come out on DVD. 'Cause my family is weird like that, and I like to watch it for hours on end. Half an hour a week is not enough for me. It is the smartest, funniest show EVER. And one of the most quotable things in existence. So I've collected some good quotes from the show (there are so many I might do another one of these posts). I got them from THIS website. Enjoy! And if you don't, you really need to watch this show :D


Sheldon: Well, well, well, if it isn't Wil Wheaton. The Green Goblin to my Spider-Man, the Pope Paul V to my Galileo, the Internet Explorer to my Firefox!

Sheldon: What exactly does that expression mean, 'friends with benefits?' Does he provide her with health insurance?

Leonard:
Howard brought a date?
Sheldon: A more plausible explanation is that his work in robotics has made an amazing leap forward.

Sheldon: There's a fine line between wrong and visionary. Unfortunately, you have to be a visionary to see it.

Sheldon: I think that you [Leonard] have as much of a chance of having a sexual relationship with Penny as the Hubble telescope does of discovering at the center of every black hole is a little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker.

Sheldon: Oh Mario ... if only I could control everyone the way I control you ... HOP! YOU LITTLE PLUMBER! HOP! HOP! HOP!

Sheldon: Everyone at the university knows I eat breakfast at 8:00 and move my bowels at 8:20.
Leonard: Yes, how did we live before Twitter?

Leonard: Penny, you don't want to get into it with Sheldon. The guy's one lab accident away from being a super villain.

Leonard: Why are you learning Chinese?
Sheldon: I believe the Szechuan Palace has been passing off orange chicken as tangerine chicken, and I intend to confront them.
Leonard: If I were you, I'd be more concerned about what they're passing off as chicken.

Sheldon: Woman, you are playing with forces beyond your ken.
Penny: Yeah, well, your ken can kiss my barbie.

Leonard: If you don't like this Christy, why are you letting her stay?
Penny: Well, she was engaged to my cousin while she was sleeping with my brother, so she's kind of family.

Raj: What do you say Howard?
Howard: I say Vegas baby!
Raj: What are you gonna tell your mother?
Howard: Sea World baby!

Leonard: I think I'm starting to get this.
Rajesh: Really? The only thing I've learnt in the last 2 hours is that American men drink a lot of beer, pee too often and have trouble getting erections.
Leonard: Focus on the game, not the commercials Raj.

Wolowitz: (watching America's Next Top Model): Oh, look! That's the future Mrs. Wolowitz. No, wait! That's the future Mrs. Wolowitz. With her head in the lap of... what a coincidence... is the future Mrs. Wolowitz.
Leonard: Yeah, and they can all move in with you and your mother. The current Mrs. Wolowitz.

Howard: Sheldon knows football? I mean Quidditch, sure, but football?

No comments:

Post a Comment