Friday, August 19, 2011

The Weekly Post (August 14-20, 2011)

Best Book: I didn't have any new books to read this week (remedying that tomorrow!!) and I've been really busy reading books for school, but I did have time to reread the amazing Demonglass (Hex Hall #2) by Rachel Hawkins. I love this book so much. SO MUCH.

Anticipated Book: So it's only fitting that the book I'm anticipating most this week is the third book in the Hex Hall series, Spell Bound! The cover is gorgeous and I have a feeling it's going to be an amazing finale to the series. Team Archer!

On Writing: Despite how busy I am, the WIP is coming along well. It's at 18,000 words right now. Thanks to the amazingness that is Scrivener I've also been able to organize my notes and outline a bit ahead too, so I'm a happy writer :D

Favorite Blog Post: Kiersten White wrote an absolutely hilarious and sarcastic post about YA genres. You must check it out HERE.

Song of the Week: I'm listening to this one on repeat for the WIP right now.


 - Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment