Thursday, September 29, 2011

Terra Nova: My New Obsession

Because everything is stressful and I have a backlog of homework a mile long and a pre-calc test I'm totally going to fail tomorrow, it's time to talk about something trivial. TV!  Yesterday I realized I had tons of homework to do, and obviously I wasn't going to DO it, so I thought "why don't I watch the pilot for that new show with the dinosaurs instead". And I did. And it was sooooo good.

At first it bothered me that the actor who plays the good commander in Terra Nova played the bad commander guy in Avatar (like, dude, get a new role) but I got over it :) It was definitely noticeable WHY it was the most expensive television pilot ever. The effects were cool and the storyline is good/interesting so far, and I like the characters. I can't wait for next week! I'm so excited to have a new sci-fi show to watch (unless it totally craps out in the next few episodes, but let's hope not).

Have you seen it yet? Thoughts? Are you going to watch?

   

- Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment