Friday, September 9, 2011

The Weekly Post (September 5-10, 2011)

Best Book: I'm ashamed I haven't read any books (for fun) yet this week. I'm probably going to B&N tomorrow, though. I've been reading textbooks and The Scarlet Letter, and boyy do I miss reading for fun . . .

Anticipated Book: Sarah Ockler's new book was just unveiled (I believe today) and I know I'm going to love it because I adore everything she writes. One of my favorite contemp authors! (She wrote Twenty Boy Summer and Fixing Delilah). Her third book is called The Language of Impossible Dreams and it's coming out August 7th, 2012. Yay!

On Writing: WIP still isn't getting much attention. I've been working on pieces for my creative writing class, my journal for creative writing class, and of course, the homework situation is atrocious. *Sob* One day I will get back to my beloved novel. Let's hope absence really does make the heart grow fonder . . .

Favorite Blog Post: Didn't do much blog reading this week, sorry! This is a fail weekly post :)

Song of the Week:

No comments:

Post a Comment