Thursday, September 1, 2011

In My Mailbox - August 2011

Today I FINALLY GOT INTERNET BACK! After the power came back on (after Hurricane Irene) the internet still wasn't working 'cause something was wrong with the router and I haven't had it since FRIDAY blah blah blah.... I also got a lot of books this month that I'll talk about now.

In my mailbox is a weekly meme (I do it monthly) hosted by The Story Siren where bloggers share which books they've gotten. (For time's sake I'm just going to list them this month, not do mini-reviews like I normally do - sorry!) This month I bought:


Delirium (Delirium #1) Special Edition by Lauren Oliver

Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
 Friend is Not a Verb by Daniel Ehrenhaft
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Boy Toy by Barry Lyga
Jane by April Linder
Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3) by Simone Elkeles
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (#1) by Ransom Riggs
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti

Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) by Lisa Desrochers
The Day Before by Lisa Shroeder
Sweetly (Sisters Red #2) by Jackson Pearce










Happy reading!

- Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment